Pages

Monday, July 10, 2023

Timeless Charm


I love the this a 2 toned card.  
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my 
July monthly stamp classes will be making!
 
I used the NEW On Line Exclusive Bundle-
#162263- Timeless Charm Bundle= $53.00
(Currently this stamp set is out of stock but will be back again soon.)

Check out the embossed background using the
using the embossing fold from this bundle-
#161286- Delightful Doily Hybrid Bundle= $42.00- pg. 168 
 
To make the tag I stamped the flower onto, I used the 
#159878- Very Best Trio Punch- pg. 149.
And notice how the ends of the word piece are punched.
To do this I used the 
#161287- Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch= $26.00- pg. 148
I just 1 x 3" strip of card stock & punched both ends of it! 
Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Timeless Charm'
card stock:
  • Pebbled Path- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pebbled Path- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Bubble Bath- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Delightful Doily Embossing Folder
  • Bubble Bath- 1 x 3"- stamp words onto & punch ends using the Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch
  • Basic White- 2 x 3"- punch top 2 corners using the Very Best Trio Punch & stamp flower onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Delightfully Eclectic DSP- pg. 129
  • 2 x 5"
ink:  Pebbled Path
Stampin' Blends:  Bubble Bath
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Delightful Doily Hybrid Embossing Folder; Elegant Edge Tag Topper Punch; Very Best Trio Punch; 2023-2025 In Color Jute Twine (Pebbled Path); 2023-2025 In Color Dots (Pebbled Path); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment