Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

So Very Merry

WOW!
Look at this gorgeous angel!
She isn't in any publications, but can be found in the on line exclusive section.
 
This angel is a stained glass stamp.
How did I color her?
  • Stamped onto Vellum using Stazon ink.  *Be sure you clean our stamp right away with Stampin' Mist & your Scrub Pad.
  • I turned the Vellum stamped image over & colored on the back side of it using Stampin' Blends.
  • When I had it all colored I turned it back over to the front & added Wink of Stella to the wings.
  • I punched it out using the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
Don't you just love this card!
It is perfect for many different occasions by just changing the words-
like Christmas; First Communion or Baptism; Birthday or Sympathy!
 
I love the stars on this DSP & thought it went perfectly with the angel.
It if from the 
#161175- Stargazing DSP= $12.50- pg. 132.
And notice how I used the
#154317- Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder= $10.00- pg. 169.
 
The words I used are from the same stamp set that the angel is in.
The words are curved.....but since they are photopolymer I 
just put them onto my clear block & made them straight!
You can do these with any photopolymer words.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'So Very Merry'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Night of Navy- 3 1/4" strip- die cut stitched circle
  • Azure Afternoon- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut stitched circle
  • Basic White- 3" strip- stamp words & die cut with stitched banner
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Stargazing DSP-2 x 5"
ink:  Stazon (to stamp the angel); Night of Navy (to stamp the words)
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Azure Afternoon; Light & Dark Pecan Pie; Ivory; Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; Stylish Shapes Dies; White Glittered Organdy Ribbon (available in the On Line Exclusives- #156408= $8.50); Wink of Stella; dimensional; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

4 comments: