Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

Just My Type

Check out this fun card I made using the-
#161614- Just My Type' stamp set= $24.00 pg. 69.

Notice how I used the-
#156505- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing= $11.00 pg. 169.

There isn't a set of dies or anything that comes with this stamp set,
so I fussy cut out the typewriter & the hearts.
AND I used a RETIRED 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the HELLO letters.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Just My Type'
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Cherry Cobbler-  1 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic Black-3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 3" strip- stamp typewriter onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp hearts onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp Hello onto & punch out with RETIRED 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento & Cherry Cobbler
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals; Paper Snips
Retired:  3/4" Circle Punch
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment