Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Inked & Tiled Monochromatic Leaf

 Check out today's monochromatic leaf card.
This is a totally Susie card & I love the way it turned out!
 
I used the stamp set-
#161158- Inked & Tiled= $27.00- pg. 95.
Notice how I layered some DSP behind the leaf.
I used the
#161157- Inked Botanicals 6x6 DSP (48 sheets)= $12.50- pg. 131.
 
Notice how I shadow stamped the leaf directly onto the 
card front using Lost Lagoon ink onto the Lost Lagoon card stock.
I splattered some ink over the stamped leaf using the  
Lost Lagoon Stampin' Write Marker. 
 
How did I do that?
I used the brush tip end, along with the marker lid of my 
Stampin' Write Marker & flicked the ink onto it.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Inked & Tiled'
card stock:
  • Lost Lagoon- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Pretty Peacock- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Pretty Peacock- 1 x 5"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut using Reach for the Stars dies (1 1/4" circle)
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3"- stamp leaf onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Inked Botancials DSP- 2 1/2 x 3"- & diagonal cut
ink:  Lost Lagoon
Stampin' Write Marker:  Lost Lagoon
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Reach for the Stars Dies (1 1/4" circle); Glossy Dots (Pool Party); dimensionals
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment