Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Just My Type


WOW here is another card using the Just My Type stamp set!
 
Here is a diagonal fun fold latch card using the 
 #161614- Just My Type' stamp set= $24.00 pg. 69.
And I also used the-
#156505- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing= $11.00 pg. 169. 
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my 
July monthly classes will be making!
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Just My Type'
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base.  Then diagonally cut from the top front fold down to the bottom right side, using your Paper Trimmer.
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1 x 3"
  • Basic Black- 3 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card- EMBOSS this with the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 1 x 5 1/2"- stamp letters & one heart onto.  Die cut circle using 3/4" die from the Reach For The Stars Dies.
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- stamp typewritter onto
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- for inside of card- stamp words onto
designer paper:  Zoo Crew DSP
  • 4 x 5 1/4"- diagonally cut *make sure if it is a pattern in it that you are cutting from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner.
ink:  Memento & Cherry Cobbler
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Reach For the Stars Dies; Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder; dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment