Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Circle Sayings

This is a fun card using the stamp set-
#161348- 'Circle Sayings'= $24.00- pg. 17.

When creating this card I did a technique called 
Fractured card or Faux Shutter Technique.
Didn't it turn out so cool!
And it was so easy!
I just love it! 
I can't wait to create some other fun cards using the technique!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Circle Sayings'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 4 1/4" (x4)
  • Boho Blue- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Boho Blue- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 x 2"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Light Smoky Slate; Light & Dark Boho Blue
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Susie, I love this technique, I am going home tonight and try to recreate it! Thanks, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!! I think this card turned out so cute! It is a Totally Susie card. Thank you!! Happy Stamping! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Absolutely beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete