Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Simple Saturday

It is SIMPLE SATURDAY!
And here is a pretty card for me to share with you!

I used the Rings of Love DSP & the gorgeous Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder.
 
The Rings of Love DSP is a SALE-a-bration choice
that you can get thru 8/31/22 (or while supplies last)
for FREE with a product order for $50.00.
 Notice how I ripped the DSP & 
added a strip of Crushed Curry card stock between the 2 pieces.
I used the Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder to do this.
Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder- #159175= $10.00

I colored the Gold & Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon
& colored it using my Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Charming Sentiments' (words)
card stock:
  • Poppy Parade- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Poppy Parade- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
  • Crushed Curry- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Crushed Curry- 1 1/4" strip- emboss with Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words & die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Rings of Love DSP- SAB choice= $FREE with $50 product order thru 8/31/22
  • 3 3/4 x 4 3/4"- rip this dsp so that part of it goes on the top & part goes on the bottom with the embossed posies showing between them
NOTE:  When tearing I tear towards me to get the ripped white edge.  I then used my fingernail & ruffed up the lower edge to show the white ripped edge of it that is on the backside.
ink:  Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Poppy Parade
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder; Layering Cirlce Dies; Decorative Circle Punch; Gold/Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon (colored with Dark Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment