Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Aspen Tree Dies

Oh wow-
Here is another Totally Susie card!
I just love Fall & I love the way this card turned out!
 
I used the Aspen Tree Dies- pg. 46 in the Holiday Catalog.
NOTE:  THESE ASPEN TREE DIES are now a Level 2 SALE-a-bration 
choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order.
WOW- that is a $36.00 value & an awesome deal!

Notice the DSP in the back behind the trees??
It is from the Splendid Day DSP on page 65 in the Holiday Catalog.
Yes- I used the back side of one of the foil sheets.
(the reverse side of silver foil that is in the top right hand corner shown above)
I made this into a fun z fold card.
(My favorite fun fold!)
And this is what it looks like when standing up.
 
 Check out the leaf & words.
They are from the 'Soft Seedlings' stamp set
on page 53 in the Holiday Catalog.
NOTE:  There is no dies with this stamp set,
so yes I did fussy cut out this leaf using my scissors.
 
HOW DID I DO THE LEAF?
  • I inked the whole leaf into Crushed Curry ink.
  • Then using Sponge Daubers I "LIGHTLY" added a little Pumpkin Pie ink around the leaf image.
  • I then used a Sponge Dauber & added Cajun Craze ink around the edges of the leaf.
  • Be sure you breath onto your stamp so that you moisten the ink.
  • Then stamp the inked leaf onto Very Vanilla card stock.
  • And fussy cut it out with Paper Snips (scissors).
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Soft Seedlings' (leaf & words)
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4", z fold for card base
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside layer of card front
  • Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4'- for inside of card
  • Very Vanilla 1 x 3 3/4"- stamp words onto right end
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaf onto & fussy cut out
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"- die cut Aspen Trees out of this
designer paper:  Splendid Days DSP- 4 7/8 x 3 5/8" layer behind the die cut Aspen Trees
inks:  Cajun Craze; Pumpkin Pie; Crushed Curry
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Aspen Tree Dies; Linen Thread; Sponge Dauber; Elegant Faceted Gems; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: