Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Amazing Phrases

WOO HOO!!!!!!!
Can you believe that the twins turned 11 years old yesterday!
Oh my.......time just flies.
Brody & Drake

This is the cards I made for them.
Right now our grandkids are all playing FB of some sorts,
so I thought that adding a FB here would be perfect for them.
The football & the die cut numbers (11) are both retired products that I used.
I combined these with the 'Amazing Phrasing' stamp set,
that is a SAB choice you can get for FREE with a $100 product order
thru tomorrow- 8/31/22.
This is the same layout I have used for a couple of other cards.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE 2 other cards I made-
Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too!
 
stamp sets: 'Amazing Phrasing' & retired Football stamp
card stock:
  • Basic Black 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"- z fold for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 x 4"
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2" strip- die cut numbers
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for front of card to repeatedly stamping WOO HOO onto using the Stamparatus
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp football onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Gingham Cottage 12x12 DSP- 1 3/4 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stamparatus; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; RETIRED numbers die; Watercolor Pencils; Blender Pens; dimensionals
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment