Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

Gathered Wheat

WOW!
Here is a totally Susie card.
I love the way it turned out!
 
I used the Gathered Wheat stamp set.
Look closely at the wheat........
 
HOW DID I DO IT?
I stamped it onto Very Vanilla card stock, using Soft Suede ink. 
I then just added Wink of Stella all over the wheat!
Since the Soft Suede is a classic ink, the color bleeds
when you put the Wink of Stella over it!
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!

You can CLICK BELOW to see a couple other cards I made with this layout-
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Gathered Wheat'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 8 1/2"- diagonally cut off flap edges from 1" from edge up to the scored fold
  • Crumb Cake- 2 1/2 x 3 15/16"
  • Crumb Cake- 1" strip- die cut & ink words with Stampin' Write Marker & stamp onto
  • Soft Suede- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/8 x 3 3/4"- stamp wheat onto
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Soft Suede
Stampn' Write Marker:  Soft Suede (to ink directly onto the words Simply Thankful
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Stylish Shapes (stitched banner); Quatrefoil Tile; Natural 1/2" Woven Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots;
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment