Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Blessings of Home

Here is a bunch of beautiful flowers!
Check them out!
They are from the 'Blessings of Home' stamp set.
 
This was a quick card I made last night from my scraps box.
And I used 2 of my favorite colors- Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive!
I had the flowers already stamped using Memento,
onto this piece of Basic White card stock
As this piece was left over from THIS CARD! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!
So I just colored the flowers with my Stampin' Blends
And I think they turned out so pretty!
Check out the scalloped edges!
I used the NEW Very Best Trio Punch!
Cool Huh!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Blessings of Home'
card stock:
  • Rich Razzleberry-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- stamp flowers onto & color
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Rich Razzlberry, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Very Best Trio Punch; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; Classic Matte Dots (white)
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment