Pages

Friday, July 15, 2022

Wonderful World stamp set & coordinating DSP

This is just gorgeous flowery imaged DSP!
I love the way this card turned out.
It is so pretty!
And it is made using some of my favorite colors.
 
I used the #159918-Wonderful World stamp set & coordinating Wonderful Worlds DSP
that is a FREE SALE-a-bration choice with a $100 product order.
Notice the pretty stamped flower?
It is all one stamp & I have 2 colors on it.
How did I do that?
  • I used my Stampin' Write Markers- Rich Razzleberry & Pear Pizzazz.
  • I colored directly onto the red rubber stamp, using the brush tipped (fatter) end.
  • I breathed onto the colored stamp to moisten it.
  • I stamped it onto Basic White card stock!
 Check out the cool scalloped corners on the tag.
I used the #159878- Very Best Trio Punch= $21.00 
How do you do this?
The way to get both corners to be the same is
you have to punch one corner 
& THEN FLIP your card stock over & punch the other corner.
This way they are mirror imaged on the card & both corners look the same.
It is super easy to do!
But check out these tags.
Notice how you can get 2 totally different tags by using the same exact punch!
 
To make the left one I slid both corners into the left side of the punch.
AND to make the right one I slid both corners into the right side of the punch.
AND to make the slit in the center top I used the slit punch that is also on this
Very Best Trio Punch!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  
  • 'Wonderful World'- SAB choice with coordinating DSP= FREE with a $100 product order
  • 'Go To Greetings' (words)
card stock:
  • Rich Razzleberry- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 2 x 3 1/4"- punch top corners with Very Best Trio Punch to make tag & stamp stemmed flower onto
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto & diagonal cut ends with scissors
  • Basic White-4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Wonderful World DSP
  • 1 x 4"-patterned strip across center
  • 3 x 5 1/4"- flowery print
ink:  Rich Razzleberry (stamp words)
Stampin' Write Markers:
  • Rich Razzleberry- flower
  • Pear Pizzazz- stem/leaves
other:  Very Best Trio Punch; 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds; Bakers Twine Essentials Pack (White); dimensionals; Paper Snips; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment