Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Simple Saturday

I have a SIMPLE SATURDAY card to share with you today!
 
Check out these products that I used....... 
  • 'Go To Greetings' stamp set
  • Wonderful World DSP
  • 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds
Just look at this gorgeous flowery DSP!
It is from the Wonderful World DSP & has a coordinating Wonderful World stamp set.
They are a SALE-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order!
I used the awesome word stamp set- 
#158763-Go To Greetings= $24.00- pg. 26 in the Annual Catalog.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Go To Greetings'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"& fold in half for card base
  • Pear Pizzazz- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Pear Pizzazz- 1 x 5"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Wonderful World DSP- SAB choice includes coordinating flowers stamp set= FREE with a $100 product order
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds; dimensionals
 
I will be spending my day stamping & can't wait to share with all of those joining me!
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment