Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Christmas Scottie Bundle

Awhh.......
This little puppy is sooo cute!
Check out this traditional red/black/white card!
 
You all know that I love punches........
YUP- this puppy is punched out! 
 
I used the 
'Christmas Scottie Bundle'- #159744= $36.75- pg. 34 Holiday Catalog.
I made this a fun z fold card (my favorite fold).
This is a Totally Susie card & I just love the way it turned out!
I hope you like it too!
 
WOW-
I'm headed out the door early this morning & will be stamping all day.
I can't wait to stamp with everyone joining me!

Here are the measurements & supplies:
stamp set:  'Christmas Scottie'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold for z fold card base
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 4"
  • Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut stitched square
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp dog onto & punch out
  • Basic White- 1" strip- die cut banners
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto 
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Gingham Cottage- 2 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder; All That Dies (banners); Stylish Shapes Dies; Scottie Dog Punch; Real Red (& Garden Green) Combo Ribbon; Red Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Scottie card. I plan to "case" it with my Club ladies next week. Thanks for sharing !!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie. I am glad that you like this. Yes I agree- this is an awesome bundle & he is adorable!

      Delete