Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Texture Chic Suite

 Woo hoo!
Check out this cool new 'Season of Chic' Bundle- #158816= $57.00
 pg. 99 Annual Catalog.
It was one of the first things on my wish list 
when I saw the NEW 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
I love that this bundle has many different occasions in it,
that include images & words.
AND the coordinating dies are really cool too.
WOW!
Look at this awesome leaf embossing folder I used. 
It is a NEW Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder-#159847= $10.00 
pg. 53 in Holiday Catalog.
I absolutely LOVE these leaves!!!!
I also LOVE the gold accents in the  
Texture Chic Specialty (foil) DSP- 3158808= $15.00- pg. 134 Annual Catalog.
This is a Totally Susie Card! 
I love the way it turned out & hope you like it too!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Season of Chic'
card stock:
  • Soft Succulent- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Soft Succulent- 2" strip- die cut 3 leaves in various sizes
  • Pool Party- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Pool Party-2" strip- stamp words & punch out with Label Me Fancy Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Texture Chic DSP-2 x 4"
  • Brushed Metallic CS- 1 x 4"
ink:  Soft Succulent
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder; Chic Dies (leaves); Festive Pearls (gold); Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon; Label Me Fancy; dimensionials; Glue Dots

I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful - simple and elegant - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete