Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Happy Forest DSP

 I needed a baby card this week.......
so check out the cute one I made!
 I used the Happy Forest DSP!
This DSP is the main focus for my entire card.
 Yes- I fussy cut out the owl, bear, bird & fox & popped them up with dimensionals.
It wasn't hard & I think it added so much character to the card.
 
NOTE:  There is a coordinating stamp set/dies (Bundle) that coordinates
with this DSP.
I do not have it yet- it is on my wish list!
This is what it looks like when opened up!
 This is a latch card.
The top edge of the Scalloped Oval holds down the front card flap.
Here are the supplies & measurements. 
stamp set:  'Celebrating You' (words)
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 9 3/4"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Old Olive-1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped oval
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words & punch out oval
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Happy Forest DSP
  • 4x4"- tree images for the front of the card
  • pieces from DSP I cut out with scissors- owl, bird, bear & fox 
  • 1x4"- leaf vine print along the inside bottom of the card that show thru to the front
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Double Oval Punch; Linen Thread; Paper Snips; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment