Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

Blessings of Home

You all know that I love black & white cards!
Check out this one!
It is clean & simple!
And I love it!
It is a totally Susie card.
 
I used the 'Blessings of Home' stamp set.
This flowery stamp is a dis'ink'tive style.
Check out the highlighting & natural shading that is in these images! 
 
How did I do it?
1.  Take Basic White 3 3/4 x 5" & lay Basic White 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
on top of each other as shown above & stamp flowers.
2.  When you get it stamped- you'll have these pieces.
3.  You will layer the stamped white pieces onto Basic Black card stock.
The bigger image will be adhered to the card base that measures-
5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- scored at 4 1/4" & fold in half.
The smaller stamped image will be adhered to 
a 3 x 4" piece of Basic Black card stock.
4.  It will look like this when you adhere them all together!
 I just added a thin strip with the words & ribbon to complete this card!!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Blessings of Home'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 x 4"
  • Basic Black- 3/4 x 3"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
other:  Black/White Gingham Ribbon; Dimensionals; Glue Dots
Note:  This Black/White Gingham Ribbon was in the Holiday catalog & has carried over.  It is still available to purchase.  #156485= $7.00
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

2 comments:

  1. I love getting your emails every day with wonderful cards. I especially love the great explanations, the pictures and the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you check out my blog each day & like my cards. Yes- I always hope that you can look at my card ideas & then be able to recreate them too, with all of the info that I share. Thank you!! Happy Stamping!

      Delete