Pages

Friday, February 11, 2022

Special Moments with Daffodil Afternoon

WOW!!
I love it when you can make such a pretty card with the DSP being the main focus!
 
This Daffodil Afternoon DSP is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE
with a $50 product order.
 
And check out these words......this Special Moments stamp set is
also a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $100 product order.
This is such a pretty spring card that could be used for any occasion! 

Notice how I layered the words using the Tailored Tag Punch.
You can see below with my Basic Black sample of this. 
 
How did I do it?
Look how I layered the words........
1.  I stamped them onto a 2" strip of Very Vanilla card stock & punch it out
using the Tailored Tag Punch.
2.  I then used Basic Black card stock & punch out 2 Tailored Tag pieces.
 
3.  NOTICE how I cut them using my scissors.
One of them I cut in half vertically.
And one of them I cut in half horizontally.
 
4.  I then layered them behind the words.
 This is what it looks like from the back side when all layered together. 

*NOTE that I did snip off a little bit of the Basic Black card stock 
from each end of the Tailored Tag Punch once I got it layered together.
This way there are even edges all the way around the layered words as shown above.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Special Moments'- SAB choice= FREE with a $100 product order
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"& fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 3/8"
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- punch out 2 from the Tailored Tag Punch & layer as shown in the photos above.
  • Very Vanilla- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with Tailored Tag Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Daffodil Afternoon- SAB choice- FREE with a $50 product order- 3 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Tailored Tag Punch; Black Matte Dots; Flirty Flamingo 1/4" Gold Metallic Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment