Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

All Together Collection

Check out this NEW All Together Collection!!
WOW!
 
You all know that I love black & white cards.....
so I am in love with the 6x6 Black & White All Together DSP!
And I love the Natural Tones Blends Collection too!
 
to see all details about this All Together Collection!
 This is a color chart I made showing all 10 NEW Natural Tone Blends.
They are numbered 100-1000 & go from dark to light in color.
 
You can click below to print off this blank color chart-
 
*The blends come in packages of 2 each & are packaged in the way I have them shown above.
Look at this CUTE slimline card I made.
These hands are actually part of the DSP that I colored with the 
NEW Natural Tones Blends.
 
How did I do the words?
I did stamp them out of 2 different stamp images- onto a strip of Basic White cardstock, 
cut them out & layered them onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
I used the blends- #9 (Light Deep) to #3 (Light Medium) to color these hands. 
Isn't this just sooo cute!
Notice how I used the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder 
on the front, to make it look like a brick wall.
Check out this envelope.
These are NEW Slimline Envelopes on page 53 in the Spring Mini.
#157981= $10.00
15 envelopes in colors of Smoky Slate, White & Soft Succulent
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Here Together'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 7 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score in half at 3 3/4" for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/4 x 6 1/4"
  • Basic Black- 1/2" strip- use to layer behind words of your choice.  Mine measures 1/2 x 1 1/2".
  • Basic White-3 1/2 x 8 1/4"- emboss from right edge using Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, as this embossing folder is approx. 6" long & ends around the middle of the hands.
  • Basic White-1/2" strip- stamp words of your choice onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White-  3 1/2 x 8 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  All Together DSP- 3 x 6"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  
  • #159463- Medium to Light Stampin' Blends
  • #159462- Medium Blends
  • #159461- Medium Deep Blends
  • #158152- Deep Blends
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder; Baker's Twine Essentials Pack; Scissors; dimensionals; Slimline Envelopes

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment