Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

My Covid-19 'MASK' card!

Here is my card "MASK" I made last night.....using the Covid-19 SU! PDF.

BLESS YOU ALL of you that are making real masks for so many of us!! 

WOW- Stampin' Up! just released a new digital Covid-19 digital stamp set. You can download it, print it from your printer and use it right away! Why is this a PDF & not a stamp? Because it saves times & shipping costs & you can use it right away, without waiting on. Some of the words are so funny! Some of them I love & some of them I will not personally use. But I LOVE this idea!
*It is a SU! copyright PDF/images & you can NOT share the PDF with others. It is for your use only to make cards /gifts/projects with. 100% of the money earned with go to supporting Covid-19 charities! 
Here's what SU! had to say:
Let’s work together to make a difference! Here are some tips to consider:
*Use the lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments to brighten someone’s day–friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers!
*You can start crafting with the PDF download right away–with no shipping costs or delays!
*Share your projects on social media and tag them with #sharesunshine.
Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it by CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW!
https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca
Price: $12.00 US
NOTE: If you purchase this PDF & make projects with it- please let me know & share them with me. There is no way for me to track if any of my customers/friends/downline purchased this. So if you get it- let me know!! And if you share your idea with me (along with your address)- I'll mail you a card that I made using one of the words in this PDF! 

Supplies for my Covid-19 Mask card shown here:
  • SU! Covid-19 purchased PDF- WORDING
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"; 3 3/4 x 1 5/8"
  • Garden Lane DSP- RETIRING 2 3/4 x 2 1/8"- score 1/2"; 5/8"; 1"; 1 1/8"; 1 1/2" 1 5/8"-do mountain & valley fold
  • Whisper White- thin strips to use around the edge of the mask. 
  • Tear & Tape
  • Glue Dots
  • Dimensionals
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!!! Love the Stampin' Up! Covid=19 stamp set PDF!

    ReplyDelete