Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Forever Lovely

Clean, simple & elegant......I think that describes this card!

This is one of the cards that everyone made at my All Occasions card classes.  

I used the 'Forever Lovely' stamp set in the annual catalog on page 81.  I thought that the words were very versatile for so many different occasions! 

And check out the beautiful embossing folder!  I used the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder in the Annual Catalog on page 198!  I love it!  It is so detailed!  It is just so pretty!


I used the Magnolia Lane DSP here too & combined it with the gorgeous Petal Pink Organdy ribbon!
So what do you think?  I like it alot!  I especially like the layering of the stitched dies!!

stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:
  • Petal Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4" strip- die cut Stitched shape
  • Whisper White- 3 3/4 x 5"- Emboss with Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder; 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with Stitched Oval; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Magnolia Lane DSP
ink:  Petal Pinkother:  Big Shot; Standard Platform; Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder; Blue 3D Plate; Magnetic Platform; Stitched Shapes Dies (oval); Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Petal Pink Organdy ribbon; Basic Pearls; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: