Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Bunny!

This little bunny is just totally adorable!!!  

I made this card a few weeks ago, one day after Drake & I were stamping!!  We actually made this bunny banner that I've posted below!  And then I made the card with the left over pieces, after he went home that night!  I need to get 5 more of these bunny cards made yet today, as they will be the kids' Easter cards for this year!
Here is Drake with the Easter/Bunny Banner he made!
His smile says it all- doesn't it! 

How did I make the bunny?  
You won't believe it- but I used the Snowman Builder Punch for the bunny body!

  • Bunny- I used the Snowman Builder Punch, I took my Paper Snips & cut off the top circle (ball) of the snowman.
  • Ears-The large Daisy Punch, using 2 petals.
  • Carrot- The stick hands on the the Snowman Builder Punch for the carrot top & a small heart from the Dog Builder Punch cut in half for the carrot. 
  • Tail- Assorted pompom

stamp set:  'Welcome Easter'
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Smoky Slate-2 3/4" strip- die cut scalloped Oval; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Snowman with Snowman Builder Punch; 2 3/4" strip- punch out Large Daisy
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut Stitched Oval; 2 3/4 x 1"- stamp Happy Easter onto it; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Mossy Meadow- 1/2" strip- punch out stick arm from the Snowman Builder Punch
  • Terracotta Tile- 1/2" strip- punch out heart from the Dog Builder Punch
designer paper:  So Very Vellum- SAB Choice- 5 1/4 x 2" strip- NOT available now; Pleased to Punch DSP- 5 1/2 x 1" strip- NOT available now- SO SORRY!
ink:  Balmy Blue
other:  Big Shot; Magnetic Platform; Layering Oval Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (oval); Dog Builder Punch; Large Daisy Punch; Pom Pom (from Assorted PomPoms in Bonanza Buddies Suite); Glue Dot; Dimensionals

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: