Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Mountain Air

Do you need a guy card!!!  This one is clean, simple & cute!  I think it is a great guy card!

I used the trees from the 'Mountain Air' stamp set.  Using my Mossy Meadow ink pad, I stamped the 2 lower trees first & then didn't re-ink my stamp, but "shadow" stamped the trees again (yes- the shorter tree was actually stamped over the darker taller tree).  Doing this shadow stamping, give you a lighter shade for the trees.  

Can you believe that this designer paper is from the Magnolia Lane DSP?  Yup- this DSP is so versatile!  That is very neat huh!
Yesterday morning we woke up to about 3" of snow on the ground!  I was thinking- what the heck!  In mid April, we sure don't need snow.  Thankfully it was all melted by shortly after lunch.    

But with yesterdays snow fall- it got me to thinking as I was posting this card.  I could have added some snow flakes onto these trees & in the air too.  This card would also make an awesome winter scene too!

stamp sets: 
  • 'Darling Label Punch Box' (words)- page 94 Annual Catalog
  • 'Mountain Air' (trees)- page 52 Mini Catalog
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 2 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Mossy Meadow- 3 x 4"; 1 3/4" strip- cut out  1 1/2" circle
  • Whisper White- 2 x 3"- stamp trees onto; 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & cut out  1 1/4" circle; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Magnolia Lane DSP- 5 3/4 x 2"-flag end with Triple Banner Punch; 4 x 1"
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Triple Banner Punch; Big Shot, Magnetic Platform; Layering Circles Dies- 1 1/2" Circle & 1 1/4" Circle; dimensionals

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-SUSIE

1 comment: