Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

'Snowflake Sentiments'

Here is a pretty snowflake card using the 'Snowflake Sentiments' stamp set.

Check out the pretty circle snowflake- I used the coordinating Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies for it.
stamp set:  'Snowflake Sentiments'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies, Paper Snips (to flag the banner), 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
++++++++
Yesterday was a long day since we started out on the farm so early with the piggies.  But wow- it was great to see all of my kids today!!  Grandma sure missed them!  School was delayed to the bad fog, so our day was different than normal.  

When the kids went home last night I worked on farm bookwork, then stamping bookwork & piles of mail that came when I was gone. Deke had a meeting, so I was home alone for the evening.

This morning we are up early to head out again.  Deke is off to chore & then head to a meeting again.  I'm off to go take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 littler ones.  Tonight when they go home I hope to get caught up on my laundry & stamp a bit.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment