Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

'Ready for Christmas'

Can you say SOOO CUTE!!  Wow- this stamp set- 'Ready for Christmas' looked adorable in the Holiday Catalog when I first saw it.  I just kept thinking I didn't want to have to cut it all out.  Well- I finally did!  And it wasn't too hard to do!  And look how stinkin' cute it turned out! 

Growing up, my Grandma Cox had a staircase like this, with her Christmas tree at the bottom of it with the packages.  So I created this card with memories of my childhood in mind.  I love the way it turned out.  And let me tell you- that staircase was easy to cut out with the thinlits.  I was so totally impressed! 
This is another one of my many cards that I created for my Holiday Extravaganza.  I had several comment on this card that day- which made me feel good.  I had the thinlits out for them to cut out the stockings, the ornaments & the presents.  But really- those are all really easy to hand cut out with scissors.  But you definitely need the thinlits for the staircase & the garland.  

stamp set:  'Ready for Christmas'
card stock:  Wild Wasbi, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red, Gold Glimmer
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Garden Green
markers:  Real Red, Garden Green
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler- to color the Rhinestones
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Christmas Staircase Thinlits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  They all came Trick-or-Treating last night.  We then went to Nathan & Sarah's home for supper.  When I got home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  I'm off to get the boys, take them to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The twins get out of school early, so they will ride the bus out here.  When everyone is gone home tomorrow night I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment