Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

'Seasonal Lantern'

This is a cute fall card using the 'Seasonal Lantern'.  

I used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder on the Vanilla layer piece behind the lantern. 
I used the NEW Stampin' Blends to color it with. 
  • Bronze
  • Light Daffodil Delight
  • Light Old Olive
stamp set:   'Seasonal Lantern'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Painted Autumn
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Old Olive, Bronze & Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Big Shot, Lantern Builder Framelits Dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch,  3/8" Metallic Gold Edge ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  It was full of stamping, friends & family!!! I had a fun group come stamp with me yesterday morning.  Then we had our family photos taken at Nathan & Sarah's pond.  Then we all went to Deke's cousins daughters wedding reception.  I was beat last night when we got home.

I'm up early this morning to work on getting some Christmas Card Kits cut.  And then I'll be headed out after bit, as I have one of my monthly classes in N. Liberty today!  We are doing a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping with them!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment