Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

More 'Christmas Cardols'

Here is a pretty z fold card!  I heat embossed the words onto Night of Navy card stock.  And check out the Gold Glitter tree!
Clean, simple & elegant- this describes this card to me.  

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Whisper White, Gold Glitter
ink:  Versamark Pad
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

++++++
Wow- today is Manda's birthday!  I can't believe that our baby is 31 today.  I made a cute birthday card for her using a new upcoming Occasions Catalog stamp set that I got as a Prize Patrol at On Stage last week.  I'll get a photo taken of it & share in sometime soon.
 
This morning I'm off to take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey.  Tonight I'll be cutting card stock & getting ready for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks.
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment