Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

'Cheers to the Year'

Silver & White....it is a pretty card!  This is another one of my Holiday Extravaganza class projects from last month.

Check out the beautiful Foil Snowflake! 
And look at this gorgeous designer paper.....it is the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer paper!

stamp set:  'Cheers to the Year'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone, Foil Snowflake, Silver Ribbon, Silver Mini Tinsel Trim, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
I had the day off of my daycare job & so I spent my day/night stamping yesterday!  I've been creating projects for my upcoming calendar classes.  I can't wait for everyone to see them.  I'll be posting them on my blog in the next couple of weeks.  They are turning out super cute!

We have a super busy day today!!  Nathan is getting honored in Omaha, Nebraska tonight for National Stock Car ranking.  We had originally hoped to get to go, but things kind of got changed.  So now Deke & I are staying home & we are keeping all 6 of our grandkids this weekend.  Nathan, Sarah, Manda & Steve are all going to the banquet in Omaha.  And then the 6 kids & us are going to Deke's parents 50th Wedding anniversary supper/party tonight in Ottumwa.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment