Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

A test tube treat!

 
With Thanksgiving approaching- I thought today would be a great day to share this cute treat!

Here is another project from my Holiday Extravaganza last month.  I made these fun fall Test Tube Treat & had a basket full of them to give to everyone as they walked out the door.  

I used the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP!  Isn't it so pretty!!
I used the Give THANKS words from the 'Labels of Love' stamp set.  

stamp set: 'Labels of Love'
card stock:  Whisper White, Champagne Foil
designer paper:  Year of Cheer Specialty
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  1/2" Circle Punch, Scoring Tool, Test Tube, 1" circle punch, Everyday Label Punch, 1/4" Copper Trim, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  I enjoyed visiting, stamping & sharing with everyone joining us.  Julia & Pam were great hostesses. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go get the boys, take the twins to pre-school & spend my day Trey.  We have lots of errands to run & I have a chiro appointment too.  

Tonight our whole family is all coming for supper!  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment