Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

'Merry Cafe'

Check it out!!  Here is a new stamp set called 'Merry Cafe' & it is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st!
If you looked at my blog yesterday you saw the card I made for Nathan's birthday.  You can see it by CLICKING HERE!

So I used the same DSP (Coffee Break), same colors & same layout & made this card.  This DSP is actually the opposite side of the DSP piece that I used on Nathan's card!  
 I cut a 4x6" piece of DSP into 3 different sized strips.
 I used it on the outside, the inside pocket & along the edge too! 
  •  2 3/4"- for the outside 
  • 2 1/4"- for the inside pocket
  • 1"- for the edge
Here is the pocket on the inside!  I used the new Everyday Label Punch on the inside, for the pocket.  This punch is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog & it will be available to purchase on September 1st!
I think this card turned out pretty cute didn't it!!  

Did you notice the stir stick framelit cut out  (from the Coffee Cups Framelits) that I used on the pull tab & the little coffee (or tea) cup!

Here are the measurements & the supplies I used for this card.
stamp sets:  'Stylized Birthday' & 'Merry Cafe'- available September 1st
card stock:  

  • Sahara Sand- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 1/2" & 5 1/2"for the card base; 3" x 3 1/4"; scrap for oval on the cup & the stir sticks
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/2" x 3 1/4", 2" strip for circle punch & the Pretty Label Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 3" x 2 3/4"; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of the card, scrap for the cup lid
designer paper:  
  • Coffee Break DSP- 4x6"= cut at 2 3/4"; 2 1/4" & 1"
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Magentic Platform, Coffee Cup Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Rhinestones, Everyday Label Punch- available September 1st
++++++
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment