Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Nathan's Birthday card!

Here is the card that I made for Nathan's birthday last week!  

I used the 'Stylized Birthday' stamp set, along with the star from the 'Wood Words' stamp set.

This is a fun fold card.....that I made a pocket in.  Inside the pocket you could add a little gift- cash or a gift card.
Here are the measurements & the supplies I used for this card.
stamp sets:  'Stylized Birthday' & 'Wood Words'
card stock:  
  • Sahara Sand- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 1/2" & 5 1/2"for the card base; 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/2" x 3 1/4", 2" strip for circle punch
  • Very Vanilla- 3" x 2 3/4"; 2" strip for circle punch, 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of the card
designer paper:  
  • Coffee Break DSP- 4x6"= cut at 2 3/4"; 2 1/4" & 1"
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Everyday Label Punch- available September 1st
 Check out the little inside pocket I made. I used the Tear & Tape along the edges to hold it secure.
 Before I folded the pocket over & stuck it to the Tear & Tape, I used the Everyday Label Punch- (NEW- available September 1st in the Holiday Catalog) & created a little notch, like shown in the photos.
 
You can slide in your gift of cash or a gift card into the pocket.
I stamped the stars & a greeting on the inside of the card too.

AND check out the DSP.  It is on the outside, the inside pocket & along the edge too!  
It is a strip- 4x6.  I cut it into 3 different lengths.
  •  2 3/4"- for the outside 
  • 2 1/4"- for the inside pocket
  • 1"- for the edge
++++++
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment