Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

'Count My Blessings'

Woo Hoo!!  The NEW Holiday Catalog starts TOMORROW- Friday, September 1st, 2017!  It is jam packed full of LOTS of awesome new products!!!  I know my wish list is very long!  I want so many new things that are in this NEW Holiday Catalog!

This is a clean & simple card that I created using some new products!!

Check them out-

  • stamp set- 'Count My Blessings'
  • designer paper- Painted Autumn DSP
  • Jute Twine
I especially LOVE the words & the font in this stamp set too!  

If you are looking for a demonstrator & need me to send you a NEW Holiday Catalog- please send me an email.
stamp set:  'County My Blessings'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Thick Vanilla
designer paper:  Painted Autumn
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Jute Twine, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Blend Pens, Glue Dots
+++++++
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment