Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A black & white- 'Carols of Christmas'!

Oh gosh.....black & white!!  You can never go wrong with a black & white card anytime- can you?

Check out this cute card using the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set!  This is a totally Susie card.  I love it!  How about clean, simple & elegant.  These are all words that I think describe this card. 
Look at this new designer paper too!  Talk about awesome!!  You'll love it!  I know I do!  It is called the Merry Music Specialty DSP in the Holiday Catalog!  You can purchase it on September 1st!

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Music Specialty DSP- available September 1st!
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment