Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Spooky Cat

 I think that I am addicted to this cat punch, moon & fence combo!!  I have made several different cards using these together lately & I'll be sharing them with you in the next few weeks!

I had a team meeting last Saturday at our home & my downline- Lisa, shared how she cut a little strip of DSP & wrapped around the cats neck.  I loved her idea!!  So added that to my cat here.  I also added a black rhinestone in the middle of it- but it doesn't show up in the photo.  (BUMMER!)  But it adds a little bling in person. 
Isn't this card/box just stinkin' adorable!!!  When we were in Thailand, a demonstrator friend- Sandy Carlson, shared a cute Christmas card with this gift box layout.  She also shared the dimensions- so I've been playing with this layout.  I have this Halloween card/box, along with one for fall & one for Christmas!  Plus one for a birthday too!  I'll be sharing these with you in the next few weeks too. 

Updated- 9/7/17- 
To see the Pokemon' card I made using this same box/card layout, ALONG WITH THE DIRECTIONS- including measurements & tutorial photos- CLICK HERE!!
http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2017/09/pokemon-box-card.html
Look how the little box just sits into the card slot.  The card stands with with our without the box slid into it.  COOL HUH!!

NOTE:  I want to play & see if I can come up with a way to make the box & make it so that it will fold flat.  This card/box is not one that you could mail, you'd have to give it to the recipient in person.  If I come up with a way to do it, I'll be sure to share it! 

stamp sets:  'Garden Girl'- for the fence
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Spooky Nights
ink:  Black Memento
other:   Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the fence & the hat), Black Rhinestone, Cat Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Black Baker's Twine, Scoring Tool, Tape & Tear, Paper Trimmer
***I will get pictures taken,  along with measurements on how to make this card/box when I post the birthday one I made this weekend.  

Click on this link below to see that card & get the measurements!
http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2017/09/pokemon-box-card.html
 +++++
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this and want to make several for our grands and great grands. Can't find the instructions.
    HELP PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia. I am glad that you like it. I love it too. I think it turned out super cute!!!

      I mentioned in this post that I would be posting directions & another card using this same layout over the upcoming weekend- which I did. You can click on the link I posted below to see the Pokemon' box/card I did, along with the measurements & photos of the directions to help you make one too!

      http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2017/09/pokemon-box-card.html

      Have fun making it! SUSIE

      Delete