Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

'Sharing Sweet Thoughts'

This is a very pretty card!  I love the way it turned out.  I used the Ronald McDonald stamp set- 'Sharing Sweet Thoughts'.

Check out the new leaf punch!!  And the pretty stitched DSP,  Plus the narrow Red Ribbon!  All of these will be available on September 1st when the Holiday Catalog begins.
Doesn't this card just pop! 
Check out the curled leaves- I used my bone folder to make them curl.

stamp set:  'Sharing Sweet Thoughts'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  **Quilted Christmas 6x6 stack- available September 1st
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Real Red, Garden Green
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots
 **Leaf Punch & 1/8" Real Red Ribbon- available September 1st
+++++
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment