Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

'Happiest of Days'- Presents!

WOW!  This is one of the cards everyone joining me at my August monthly classes will be making!!  This is a super cute stamp set!!!  

I made this card into a birthday card.....but once I got it done all I could think of when I looked at it is- "Those presents would make great Christmas presents!"  So don't you agree with me?  

Be sure you check back tomorrow to see my Christmas version of this card, as it is SUPER DUPER CUTE!  I can't wait for you to see it!
This is a matchbook fold.  Check it out when it opened up.  It is perfect to tuck a gift card into or even some cash or little piece of candy, etc.  I did use tape & tear to hold down the pocket & then also added staples along each edge too.  
Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-

stamp set:  'Happiest of Days'
card stock:  
  • Pacific Point- 4 1/4" x 11- score at 4" & 9 1/2" to make the matchbook fold; 3" strip- to cut out scalloped Circle Framelit; 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (4 times); 3 3/4" x 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 5" x 3 3/4" ; 3 3/4" x 1"
  • Whisper White-  4 3/4" x 3 1/2"- for outside of the card; 2 3/4" strip- to stamp presents onto & punch out with the 2 1/4" Circle Punch; 3 3/4 "x 3 3/4"- for inside of card to stamp words on
designer paper:  
  • Birthday Memories DSP- 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"- (4 times)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Scalloped Circle Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Stitched Edge Pacific Point Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment