Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

'Ribbon of Courage'

I love this stamp set!!  I have so many friends that have had cancer or are currently going through cancer treatments now.  That just makes this set very special to me & many others I know!
This new In Color- Powder Pink- is just very fitting too for this ribbon card.

OH- and I love all of the words in this stamp set too! 
Check out this card from the side- it is a fun flip up card!!  I added the Fresh Florals DSP along the outside edges to dress it up!  I then repeatedly stamped the stamp- courage, randomly along the front piece.  I think it turned out really pretty!

stamp set:  'Ribbon of Courage' & 'Work of Art'
card stock:  Whisper White, Powder Pink
designer paper:  Fresh Florals
ink:  Powder Pink
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Support Ribbon Framelits, Perfect White Accents, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++++
This is short & sweet.......
Nathan got 5th in his heat & 2nd in the main.  They were great races......just a late night & it was hot!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment