Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'- SNEAK PEEK!

Oh my gosh.......I am SO EXCITED!!!  I love this card!!  Isn't it just stinkin' cute!!  It is totally a Susie card! 

This is a sneak peek of one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp at all of my August monthly classes will be making!!

I used the Early Release- 'Carols of Christmas' & the coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies to create it!  Talk about a WOW product- I love it & I know you will too when you can see how many different uses you can have creating with it!

This is a new stamp set & thinlits- that can each be purchased separately or together as a bundle!  

These are available in the New Holiday Catalog that goes live to customers on September 1st.  

BUT Stampin' Up! is doing an Early Release on these 2 products, stating on August 1st!  WOO HOO!!

I realize this is a new Christmas stamp set- but I think it makes a great guy card & will even be great for creating awesome fall cards with too!  

I will share the rest of this card & more information about it on August 1st!!  Believe me- this will be a new bundle that you'll want to purchase, as there is just so much you can do with it!!
++++++++
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment