Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

More 'Daisy Delight'

This is a clean & simple card using the little stemmed daisy stamps from the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set. 
How many times have you heard me say that I love this 'Daisy Delight' stamp set & the coordinating punch & DSP that go with it?  

Here I just used the stamp set though, combing the Birthday Memories DSP with it!

I like it when I can just use circle punches to layer stamped images with.  

Here I just turned my square, so that it is a diamond shape!  And then I added some DSP & ribbon, along with a little banner flag for the words!

stamp set:  'Daisy Delight'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Memories
ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry
other:  Crushed Curry Ribbon, Paper Snips (to flag the end of the banner with the words on it), 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++

I have been on the go with stamp classes all weekend!  It was a busy, but fun weekend of stamping & sharing with many friends!

I had 2 stamp classes yesterday & went right from my last class to Vinton to the races & met all of my family there.  Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in the main.  It was late when we got home! It was fun being with all of our kids & grandkids though. 



I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment