Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

'Pieces & Patterns'




 This little dinosaur is cute!!  I love the words in this stamp set & have used them quite alot.  I hadn't used the images until yesterday, when I made this cute card for Brody!

Brody loves green & dinosaurs......so I was hoping he'd like this card!  And he did!  

If you look closely at the dinosaur- 
  • I stamped it using Archival Basic Black ink.
  • Then squished my Emerald Envy ink pad lid,
  • Opened it up.
  • And pulled the green color off of the inside lid top- using my Clear Wink of Stella Pen!
The dinosaur has a glimmer to him, which makes him even cuter too!
I used the coordinating DSP (designer paper)- Pick a Pattern to go with the dinosaur!  

Notice how I punched different circle sizes out of the DSP to add to the card too.
 stamp set:  'Pieces & Patterns'
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Emerald Envy
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Black/White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella Pen
Here is the note I wrote to him on the inside of the card.........I even used my Emerald Envy ink & Clear Wink of Stella Pen to color in the WILD.

We are very BLESSED!!  Brody is finally home......The past week has been a bad nightmare for our family.  I will hopefully have time later this week to update you all on things happening around here & post some photos.  But right now I have tons to catch up on.  We are just very thankful for so much!  Brody's journey to recovery is not over by any means......but we are heading in the right direction now.  And he is home!!!

 
Here is a picture of our SUPER BRODY.....all smiles & both thumbs up as he is so ready to go home from the hospital!   He now has some super cute hats & bandana's to wear!  Isn't he just adorable!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment