Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

'Lovely Inside & Out'!

This is a fun stamp set!!!  And when I first saw it I thought of my friend Tamara, that has a birthday on July 1st.  Every year I send her a birthday card that is some type of fireworks!  So this is the card that I made for her this year! I think it turned out super cute!
I used the little flower (stamen) center from the 'Colorful Seasons' stamp set- for the little sparkly fireworks on this card.  

And then check out the cool Navy& White Gingham ribbon!  It is just so yummy......it folds/ties super easy!  It is wonderful to work with!  It comes in the Smoky Slate & Night of Navy colors.  I wish it came in more colors!

Don't you think this looks like the grand finale of fireworks display!!  It does to me!  And we saw an awesome fireworks display on Monday night (after the races) at the Southern Iowa Speedway in Osky.  

stamp sets:   'Lovely Inside & Out', 'Colorful Seasons' & 'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper Whiteink:  Real Red, Night of Navy
other:  Night of Navy Gingham ribbon, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals
++++++++ 
I hope you all had a great 4th of July yesterday!!  We had a busy day with our family.....it started out with a short night, as we got home late from the races on Monday night.  We were up early & I went to town to meet Nathan & Brayden- as Brayden did the annual run (and in record time too), while Deke chored!  I came home to get Deke & we went back to town for the Annual Sigourney Parade.  Then we went back home to eat lunch & wash out pens in the finisher & then back to town to watch the 3 older boys in the greased pig contest (which was so cute).  We went back home to chore after it & then last night we all went to the races together again!!   Nathan got 3rd Monday night & 4th last night........there were alot of cars, so he did good! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS- 

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment