Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

'Colorful Seasons'

Check out this  fun summer card!!  My friend Christy gave this to me!  I love it!  

It is similar to a card that I did at some of my June classes.  You can see that card BY CLICKING HERE!
stamp set:  'Colorful Season', 'Swirly Bird' & 'High Tide'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (for the flower), Seaside Embossing Folder,
Dimensionals

++++++++
Wow- Deke & I are both still having a hard time adjusting to the time changes & getting back on schedule.  Our LONG travel home was a killer & we haven't adapted back to normal yet from it.  We are both beat trying to get caught up on everything that piled high while we were gone.  It is just amazing how much stuff happens in a week around here. 
  • Our laundry is all caught up on & put away.  
  • I finished working on farm bookwork last night when I got home from the races.
  • My emails are all finally all answered.....as we had over 500 of them to go through.  
  • I've gone through all of our mail.  
  • Plus we got the yard mowed & now need to find time to work in the yard & catch up on pulling weeds, etc.- but that isn't going to happen until after this weekend. 
We got a little bit of rain late yesterday afternoon....which we really needed & could still use more.  But we are sure thankful for the little we got!  

I have stamp classes this coming weekend & I have swaps to get done too......so I need to be working on stamping stuff every spare minute I have.   I still have lots to get done! 

Yesterday was a busy day with our grandkids here.  It was good to get to see them all!  As the Seeley's are now home from their vacation too.   And it was fun getting to hear the boys talk about their trip to South Dakota & all that they saw.  We sure missed all of our family while we were gone.  How blessed we are that they live close by & we get to see them almost every day! 

Last night we went to the races in Osky.  It was hot!  Nathan got 4th in his heat & 2nd in the main.  The track was terribly rough.  Deke & I went & picked up a few groceries afterwards- as we needed milk, bread, fruit & veggies.  As our frig was pretty bare from us being gone. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore, go to a meeting about our pig group & then head to the courthouse for another meeting there.  He'll be home to work on the farm all afternoon, hopefully. 

I have some of the kids again today here to keep me busy.  And then we have races again tonight in Osky.  I'm sure hoping that the track is in better shape & that we have good luck! 

Gotta run........

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment