Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

'A Little Wild' -Bear

Check out this cute little bear!!  He is from the stamp set- 'A Little Wild'!  This is such a cute stamp set.  I've used it alot lately......the lion, the elephant & now the bear!! They are all adorable!
stamp set:  'A Little Wild'
card stock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots (Crushed Curry), 3/8" Shimmery Basic Black Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
I have been burning the midnight oil this week creating & cutting for my classes that I have this weekend!

This morning I'm off to join everyone stamping with me at my N. Liberty group!!  I have some super cute cards for them to make.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping together!  Jenny is our hostess today! 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment