Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

A baby girl card!

This is another sneak peek!

At my 'All Occasions' card class each year I have everyone make a baby card.  This is the baby girl card that they get to make!  I've had this stamp set forever & I have used the onesie stamp set in this set several timees, but I have never used this buggy!  I thought this card turned out cute!!  
Oh and I added the little heart at the bottom to finish it off!  (You know I love hearts!)

I will get this updated in the next day or two.........
stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
other:

Last night Masen was here late.  Nathan was working in the shop & Sarah had a meeting.  I tried to stamp with him here, but I didn't get much done.  I was a stampin' fool when he left though.  I ended up burning the midnight oil again & thankfully I had good mojo!  My cards are all turning out cute that I'm creating for my "All Occasions" card class!!  I can't wait for everyone joining me for one of these classes to see the cards & spend their day making them with me!  These classes are the next 2 Saturdays (18th & 25th)  Tomorrow is the last day to register for these events! 

WOW- today is a super busy day.......
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting.  I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  The twins will be here until about noon & then Brody has his doctor appointment in Iowa City with Dr. Menezes in Neuro.  Please say a prayer for Brody today.  We are hoping he gets a good report!  I'll just have Trey & Masen this afternoon.  Hopefully they nap so I can get a few finishing touches done for tonight's monthly stamp class that is here at our home!  I have several gals joining me & I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping tonight!  They have 6 cute cards to make.  I've posted a couple of them.  
Click here to see the 'Any Occasions' Birthday card!
Click here to see the 'Basket Bunch' Chocolate Bunny card!Click here to see the 'Reverse Words' card, doing the Rock & Roll Technique!
 
Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment