Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

'Get Well Soup'

This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' Card Classes will be making with me TODAY!!

This is a cool stamp set called- 'Get Well Soup'.  I have had it on my shelf for quite awhile & hadn't used yet.  I thought it would make the perfect Get Well card & loved it with the Blooms & Bliss DSP.
Here are the supplies & the measurements I used:
stamp set:  'Get Well Soup'
card stock:  
  • Island Indigo- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in half; 1" strip for the small heart
  • Mint Macaron- 1 1/4 x 4 1/4; 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
  • Whisper White- 3 x 4 1/4
designer paper:  
  • Blooms & Bliss- 4 x 2; 4 x 1
ink:  Island Indigo
other:  Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++
Woo Hoo!  I am ready to go!!!  Everything was finished & my car was loaded last night.  I'll finish getting the stuff ready for our lunch & be heading out early this morning!  I'm looking forward to having a perfect day stamping with everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' Card Class!!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment