Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

'Hello'!!

Check out this card!  It too was one that everyone at my 'All Occasions' Card Classes got to make.

I LOVE this designer paper though!  Wow- what beautiful design & color combination it has.
I had a few other stamp sets available during the class, so that everyone could personalize their card for the occasions that they were needing it to be.  This Happy Birthday stamp worked great for this card layout too!  It is from the stamp set-'Window Shopping' in the Occasions Catalog- pg. 43.
So what do you think?  Don't you just love it!  It is clean & simple.

Here are the supplies & the measurements that I used to make this card-
stamp set:  'Vertical Garden'
card stock:  
  • Emerald Envy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 1x1; 4 1/2 x 1 3/4
  • Early Espresso- 4 3/4 x 2 3/4
  • Very Vanilla- 1 2/3 x 4 1/4; 1" strip, 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside)
designer paper:  
  • Moroccan DSP- 5 1/2 x 1
ink:  Emerald Envy
other:  Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
I enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday.  Last night I stamped away.....

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Deke is off early to chore & head to Des Moines to a meeting there.

Tonight I'll be stamping again!!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment