Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A clean & simple 'Avant Garden'!

Oh I have just been a busy stamping bee, every spare minute I have had lately.  This is a card that I designed last night.  And I so like the way this card turned out!!  What do you think?  Isn't it pretty!

I used the Sale-a-bration sets- 'Avant Garden' & 'Delicate Details' on it.  Both of these stamp sets are only available until 3/31 & you can only get them as a FREE choice!  For every $50 you spend until 3/31, you get to choose one free Sale-a-bration product! 

This card is sneak peek!  It is one of the cards everyone joining me the end of this month for my 'All Occasions' card classes will be making!  I hope everyone coming to my classes like it as much as I do!  This card just makes me thing of SPRING!

How did I do the flowers?  I shadow stamped them. 
  • I stamped the darkest flower at full strength, directly onto the cardstock.
  • I then did NOT reink the stamp, but stamped it again, right beside the other flower- thus it is a lighter shade of the exact same color!
This is a great way to get 2 different colors & just use one ink pad! 

Do you notice the dots along the top & bottom corner?  I used the dotted stamp in the 'Avant Garden' stamp set & used the Mint Macron ink onto the Mint Macron card stock.  
stamp sets:  'Avant Garden' & 'Delicate Details'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
ink:  Mint Macron & Flirty Flamingo
other:  Paper Snips (to flag the Mint Macron strip), Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella
++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with all of my boys!!  After Manda & Steven got off of work- Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & we got Trey's hair cut!  It wasn't an easy task.....but he looks so much better.  We should have taken before & after photos.

When the boys were all gone home, I stamped!!!  And Deke worked late on the farm.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning for a little bit.  He'll then head to Mount Pleasant for the rest of day for a RUSS meeting.  

I'm off this morning to go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  The twins will be riding the bus here after school.  When the boys are all gone home I'll be a stamping fool again!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: