Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

3 stemmed flowers- using 'Avant Garden'

OH gosh.....I'm gonna be very sad to see this stamp set leaving!  It is a Sale-a-bration choice & you can only get it until 3/31!  Be sure to get it before it is gone!  

I have used this flower stamp set 'Avant Garden' & and this lace stamp set 'Delicate Details' (that I have stamped along the bottom here), alot for several different cards that I've posted here on my blog. 

Did you notice the 3 little dots around the flowers that you can see in the close up photo right below.  I used the Mint Macron marker to make those 3 little dots on the background here!  And I used the Mint Macron marker too for the stem from the top flower downward too. 
 You can see the 2 stemmed flowers, using this same layout- HERE!
This 3 stemmed flower card is one that everyone coming to my 'All Occasions' card class on Saturday will be making!

stamp sets:  'Avant Garden' & 'Delicate Details'- 
Both of these are Sale-a-bration choices!  They are each FREE with a $50 order & available only until 3/31/17!
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
ink:  Mint Macron & Flirty Flamingo
marker:  Mint Macaron
other:  Paper Snips (to flag the Mint Macron strip), Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella
 +++++
I enjoyed my day with the boys yesterday.  And I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa for 2 meetings.  I'm off to go pick up my boys for the day.  When they leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment