Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

I'm rockin' & rollin' with 'Reverse Words'!

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my monthly classes today & this coming week/week-end will be making!  

I did the rock & roll technique here!  Gosh...I haven't done this technique for quite some time, but it is the first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp set for the first time!  

This 'Reverse Words' stamp set is a new Sale-a-bration stamp & it is only available for FREE with a $50 order until 3/31!  

How did I do the rock & roll technique?
  • I inked the whole stamp in So Saffron ink pad.
  • Then I light rolled the outside edges of the already inked stamp into the Bermuda Bay ink, being careful to not touch anything except the outside edges!
  • I then stamped into onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
Isn't it a cool look!!

I combined the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack with this stamp here on this card too!
Oh yeah.....and this card is a fun fold card too!  I like the way the top flips up.  I thought that adding the designer paper here was the perfect way to showcase it!

stamp set:  'Reverse Words'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack (6x6)
ink:  Bermuda Bay, So Saffron
other:  Thick Bermuda Bay Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Confetti Star Punch, Fine Tip Glue

Check out this........
I wanted to share this stamped image with you too!  I was just playing to see how different adding the exact same colors to the stamp would look doing it this way.

How did I get this 2 color look?
  • I inked the whole stamp with So Saffron ink.
  • I then used a sponge dauber, inked it into the Bermuda Bay ink & tapped it onto the top 1/2 of the stamp.
  • I then breathed onto the inked stamp, so moisten the ink & stamped it onto the Very Vanilla card stock.
+++++
I spent my whole day & night stamping yesterday.   And bless Deke, as he helped me do some of the Big Shot cutting last night!

Woo hoo!!!!  I'm off to finish getting everything all cut, packed up & loaded into my car....and head out the door after bit.  Andrea is my hostess for today's class in N. Liberty!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my time stamping with them!  I can't wait for them to see the rest of the cards that they get to make!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This 'Reverse Words' stamp set is perfect for the Rock & Rock Technique!

    ReplyDelete