Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Watercolor Drip Technique

Hello!
Here is a fun technique to do with watercolor paper & aqua painters.  
My dear Stampin' Sister Lyssa gave me a swap at Leadership similar to this.
So here is my version that everyone got to make at my STYC last month.
Each time you do this -it comes out differently.
It is a messy technique, but a fun one.
 'Four You' & 'Polka-Dot Pieces'
cs:  Watercolor Paper, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Very Vanilla
ink:  Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight & Pool Party
supplies:  Daffodil Delight ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, aqua painters

Yesterday we were gone pretty much all day.
Then last night we took everything up to Deke's parents & made them lettuce & dumplings for supper.
This is an Axmear/Wood family recipe.
We enjoyed visiting with Deke's parents & our sister-in-law Sheryl too!

I am looking forward to Sheryl coming down to visit & have coffee with me this morning.
This afternoon we are planning to head to my cousin Teresa's home for their daughter Abbie's graduation party.
And sometime in between we will be making our cemetery run to give flowers to all of our loved ones.
Plus I'm hoping to squeeze in some stamping today too!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment